Mutual Expectations Workshops
Mutual Expectations is a program designed to help students and university professors gain a deeper understanding of one another. Structured around a constructive dialogue, Mutual Expectations bridges the gap between the two distinct cohorts. During this opportunity, students, faculty, and staff are provided a forum to voice needs, desires, and expectations. By opening the lines of communication, students and professors are better equipped to develop a more collaborative learning environment.
Past Mutual Expectations Workshops- Notes and Comments
- Expectations with Academic Advising, September 27, 2012
- Expectations within the Classroom, October 22, 2012
Upcoming Mutual Expectations Workshops
- 2014-2015 Events
- MX: Academic Advising. September 24th, 11:45am-1pm, RHUU
- MX: March 31, 2015. Location TBD
- Please visit sc.edu/cte for information on locations and RSVPs
More Faculty-Student Interaction programs
Looking for more ways to have structured faculty-student interaction? Check out these cool programs from our partner offices!