Peers Impact 803
PEERS IMPACT 803 is a diverse group of students selected to serve the Carolina Community with substance abuse prevention and education programming.
August 18-October 26, 2012, Applications due October 26, 2012 by 5pm
- Minimum 2.5 GPA (Applicants with a GPA of at least 3.0 will be considered first)
- Interest in healthy decisions regarding alcohol and other drug issues
- Desire to learn, improve self, and help other students
- Interest in talking to people and presenting to groups
- Successful completion of PEERS IMPACT 803 application, interview process, and trainings.
Training Date is tentatively set for November 10th.
Jackie Knight, Graduate Advisor - email@example.com
Social media site(s):
Tweet us @SAPEatUSC