The Leadership Team is a group of student leaders who support the mission and services of Leadership Programs in the Department of Student Life. The team is comprised of students with a variety of campus involvement and knowledge.
Recruitment occurs in February/March for the following academic year.
- Must be a full-time student enrolled at the University of South Carolina-Columbia
- Maintain a 2.5 cumulative GPA and be in good academic standing with their respective college
- Have an interest/experience in the area of Leadership Programs
- Be available to hold at least 2 office hours per week for Leadership Programs
- Have completed at least 2 semesters at USC Columbia
Students will attend a leadership team retreat in August and participate in all Russell House leader trainings throughout the year.
Decided based on schedules
Commitment for at least 2 office hours per week, as well as participation in programs, outreach, and leadership presentations. Must attend all leadership team weekly meetings, and schedule bi-weekly 1:1 meetings with the advisor.
Stefanie Burke, email@example.com, 803.777.8165
Social media site(s):
SC Leadership Programs (Facebook)