Carolina Service Interns
Carolina Service Council is a student organization whose mission is to create service opportunities for fellow students, raise awareness of world issues, and serve the Carolina community through community service.
Must be a full-time student enrolled at the University of South Carolina – Columbia
Maintain a 2.50 cumulative GPA and be in good academic standing with their respective college
Have completed at least 2 semesters at USC Columbia
Spring training following selection as an intern: 2-3 hours mid-to-late April; 2 hour fall refresher training during Welcome Week. Peer education training is on-going via the bi-weekly team meetings.
Wednesdays at 5:30.
10 office hours scheduled Monday – Friday between 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (includes ambassador meetings, committees the students serve on, and IMPACT weekly service projects).
- Eric Bethea email@example.com
- Jasmine Dunlap firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carmen Fowler email@example.com
- Morgan Lundy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Giovanni Ravenell email@example.com
- Darian Vernon firstname.lastname@example.org
Social media site(s):