The National Student Exchange
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails.
"Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
The National Student Exchange provides students an exciting and challenging opportunity to study for an academic year, one semester, or a summer at one or more of nearly 200 institutions. Students can study within the United States, U.S. territories (Guam, the Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico), and Canada. Experience new places, ideas and cultures with the NSE while attending a school of your choice. All while paying tuition and fees to USC!
Students go on exchanges for all types of reasons including, but not limited to:
- Taking courses not available on their home campuses
- Enhancing personal growth and independence
- Spending time in a different region
- Immersing themselves in diverse cultural settings
- Investigating graduate and professional schools
- Exploring or engaging in research
- Exploring career options, and even
- Preparing for international exchange!