Welcome to the Office of Student Engagement
Welcome to the Office of Student Engagement! There is always something going on in the Office of Student Engagement (OSE), so be sure to check our website and our social media sites to keep up on the latest news. We believe learning is a 24/7 endeavor, so we want to help students get connected to opportunities both within and beyond the classroom that will help them both acquire new knowledge and apply what they have already learned.
We value the USCConnect initiative and facilitate a number of high-impact practices that are valuable to the Carolina experience. Our office values collaboration and we are always looking for new ways to partner with students, faculty, staff, and community agencies. If you have ideas on how we can work together on any of our focus areas, please let us know!
- OSE releases 2013-14 Student Engagement Report and Infographic
- OSE is hiring for summer interns! Click HERE for information.
- Keep up with the outgoing National Student Exchange students through their blogs!
- Looking for Peer Leadership, Sophomore Programs, Mutual Expectations, Student Engagement Planning or the National Survey of Students Engagement?
Upcoming OSE Events
- - 5th annual peer leader recognition evening
November 18th, 6pm. RSVP Required
- - Service-Learning Roundtable Discussion on Veterans
- - RM Applications due for National Student Exchange 15-16
- - OSE Summer Intern Applications Available November 24th