Welcome to the Office of Student Engagement
Welcome to the Office of Student Engagement! There is always something going on in the Office of Student Engagement (OSE), so be sure to check our website and our social media sites to keep up on the latest news. We believe learning is a 24/7 endeavor, so we want to help students get connected to opportunities both within and beyond the classroom that will help them both acquire new knowledge and apply what they have already learned.
We value the USCConnect initiative and facilitate a number of high-impact practices that are valuable to the Carolina experience. Our office values collaboration and we are always looking for new ways to partner with students, faculty, staff, and community agencies. If you have ideas on how we can work together on any of our focus areas, please let us know!
- OSE hiring for a Undergraduate Marketing and Design Assistant
- OSE is hiring for a full-time Assistant Director of Student Engagement and Service Learning
- OSE releases 2013-14 Student Engagement Report and Infographic
- Keep up with the outgoing National Student Exchange students through their blogs!
- Looking for Peer Leadership, Sophomore Programs, Mutual Expectations, Student Engagement Planning or the National Survey of Students Engagement?
Upcoming OSE Events
- Sophomore Halfway There Celebration - April 20th, 11am-2pm. Greene Street. Rain Date April 23rd