Welcome to the Office of Student Engagement
Welcome to the Office of Student Engagement! There is always something going on in the Office of Student Engagement (OSE), so be sure to check our website and our social media sites to keep up on the latest news. We believe learning is a 24/7 endeavor, so we want to help students get connected to opportunities both within and beyond the classroom that will help them both acquire new knowledge and apply what they have already learned.
We value the USCConnect initiative and facilitate a number of high-impact practices that are valuable to the Carolina experience. Our office values collaboration and we are always looking for new ways to partner with students, faculty, staff, and community agencies. If you have ideas on how we can work together on any of our focus areas, please let us know!
- Getting ready for registration? Take a look at the Spring 2016 Service-Learning Course Listing to see what service-learning classes are being offered next semester. This is a running list, and more and more courses are being added each week, so please contact the Service-Learning staff with any questions or to see what has been added recently. You can contact the staff at email@example.com or contact Jabari Bodrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Green Networking Breakfast, on November 18th (8:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m.) at the Moore School of Business, will be an opportunity for students, faculty, staff, and community partners to connect on issues of sustainability. This collaborative event will ideally facilitate potential jobs, internships, research projects, and professional mentors for students. It will also be a great way to showcase all of the hard work others are doing on sustainability. Please RSVP by November 11th at greennetworkingbreakfast.splashthat.com
- OSE releases 2013-14 Student Engagement Report and Infographic
- Keep up with the outgoing National Student Exchange students through their blogs!
- Looking for Peer Leadership, Sophomore Programs, Mutual Expectations, Student Engagement Planning or the National Survey of Students Engagement?