Southeastern Student Conduct Institute
Please join us for the 2nd Southeastern Student Conduct Institute on June 16th at the University of South Carolina in Columbia, SC.
This day long institute, hosted by the Office of Student Conduct and Academic Integrity, is for Housing and Conduct Administrators, Student of Concern Teams and Academic Integrity professionals.
- Gain expertise on student centered conduct and academic integrity practices
- Engage in enriching discussions with diverse colleagues on common university issues including mental health
- Evaluate the application of established principles and best practices related to student behavior for individual campus needs
Feedback from SSCI 2014:
- 100% of participants surveyed agreed that they would recommend this professional development opportunity to a colleague
- “It was the easiest networking I’ve experienced in years.” - 2014 participant
- “Great opportunity to refresh on some topics while learning about others as I move into a new role and institution. Thank you!” - 2014 participant
- March 2nd: Registration opens
- March 20th: Conference proposals for educational sessions due
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com. Follow us on twitter @UofSC_SSCI. We look forward to your participation.
A look at 2014 Institute Schedule:
8:30am- Check-in/Networking Breakfast
9:00am- Welcome and Keynote, Travis Overton
10:10-11:00am- Concurrent Session I
11:10-12:00pm- Concurrent Session II
12:15-1:15pm- Luncheon Remarks by Dr. Pruitt and Roundtable Discussion
1:30-2:20pm: Concurrent Session III
2:30-3:20pm: Concurrent Session IV