Services of OSC
In order to uphold the Office of Student Conduct’ mission as well as the mission of the University of South Carolina, OSC offers the following services:
- Provides a student conduct process designed to uphold the behavioral standards of the University through the Student Code of Conduct. The goals of the process are to promote educational and accountability in order to create a more civil campus community.
- Consultations with faculty and staff regarding prevention and response to classroom disruptions.
- Presentations to classes and organizations about student conduct codes and ethical decision making.
- In partnership with campus resources, offers credible, convenient, and cost effective resources to students who need alcohol or drug use intervention, help with anger management, and assistance with skill sets that aid in students’ personal and academic development.
- Advises the CJC, an organization that sets behavioral standards and promotes a more civil environment for all campus members.