Make an ACE Appointment via TutorTrac!
If you are going through a Financial Aid Appeal or are on Academic Probation, please complete the following four steps:
- Print and complete an Academic Plan:
- Take the Learning and Study Strategies Inventory (LASSI)
- Bring a copy of your transcript printed from VIP. Log onto VIP and click on the “Academics” tab. Choose the option “Record of Academic Work for Advisement Only”
- Schedule an ACE Coaching/Study Skills Appointment online. Visit ACE TutorTrac
- Attend your ACE appointment and bring your Academic Plan, LASSI, and Transcript with you to your meeting.
Academic Centers for Excellence
Office: (803) 777-5430